LUXI II VOGUE 0 TO 8 YEARS (2013); COBALT; .
The Luxi has three modes of use – Rearward Facing, Forward Facing with internal harness, and as a Booster Seat used with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt.
The Luxi's rearward facing mode now accommodates children up to a large 12 month old. Then, it turns around for use as a Forward Facing child restraint with internal harness seat for children up to a large 4 year old. From there, it converts into a Booster Seat for use with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt. The higher headrest and shoulder height marker now sits at approximately 51cm. This means it accommodates more children for longer!
- Suitable for children from birth to approx. 8 years old
- Rearward Facing, Forward Facing with internal harness and Booster Seat – all in one.
- Rearward Facing to large 12 month old
- Forward Facing to large 4 year old
- Booster Seat to large 8 year old
- Soft covers and inserts
- Air Cocoon Technology integrated
- New smaller footprint base
- 9 recline positions
- 5 shoulder slot heights
- Super strong blow moulded shell
- Blow moulded, adjustable headrest
- Press-stud cover for easy removal
- Shoulder pads
- Crotch buckle pad
- SafeGrip belt clamp included
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) – 48cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 48cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 66cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 79cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 58cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 33.5cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Booster Seat Mode) – 42cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51.5cm